Wednesday, March 30, 2016

To sleep alone

That whole thing with getting Js xbox to find the computer wasn't as easy as it sounded. But when Kalle finally got it to work it still didn't go as I wanted because the xbox doesn't play all files. And not .avi that is most of my tv shows. So we gave up and continues to use the mediacenter and we'll just change the contacs when J is gonna play on his xbox.

J left for a late night movie yesterday. He took my keyes with him so that he would get in even if I fell a slepp. I didn't think I was gonna be able to sleep without him but I took my meds, brushed my teeth and put on my pyjamas. Then I started Buffy on the tv in the bedroom and fell a sleep almost at once. Then I slept so good until he came home and woke me up like I asked him to. He got ready to go to bed and then when he was finished we layed there talking for a short while before I went back to sleep and slept so good until the alarm sounded this morning.

I feel so much better today, just a bit cold and a cough that won't go away. But it's not that every joint still hurts or something like that. It's nice that I almost never get sick, just a little bit for a day or so before I get better. So today I'm going to my internship.

After that I will go to the store and get something for dinner, I just have to think about what we are gonna eat. I can't think of a single thing. But I guess I'll think of something. Then after that it's home to do some cleaning and then I think I will curl up under the blanket on the couch. Even though I feel better I can still feel that there is something that shouldn't be there. I tried to sleep for a while yesterday but everytime I was about to go to sleep they started drilling in the basement. So I gave up around the time J texted me that he was on his way over, and after that Kalle came.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...