Thursday, February 4, 2016

Let´s hope for some luck

I didn't get much sleep last night either. It was around 3 am when I fell a sleep and then back ut again at 7 am. So when the munchkins went to school I went back under the covers. That was nice.

I'm about to go to the grocery store, just have to think of something to eat. It will only be me and Leo at the dinner table today. Maja has her basketball practice so she will have dinner early. After her practice we are gonna try to get internet to work as it should.

The stuff from my internet provider came yesterday so we are gonna connect them today. I wasn't brave enough to do it on my own because if something went wrong Kalle wasn't here to fix it so it had to wait until today. We are gonna start by testing if my old router works better when we change the old switch. Then we can return the new router and I can use that money on something else. I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...