Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The second time this year

Oh how I hate my alarm! I had expected to wake up because the handymen came at 7 am but no. They still haven´t come. But I can here them in the house so they might show up soon.

Tuesday is the breakfastgroup. The second one this year, it started last week. I had planed to go make an appointment to get my nails done too, but we´ll see. I might just call there and make an appointment. I hope they have a spot open for tomorrow before lunch so I can get away from all the noise at home.

After the breakfastgroup it´s time to get home to think of something to eat for dinner and then go to the grocery store. Then home and get things done if I haven't had the time to do it before the breakfastgroup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...