Sunday, February 15, 2015

Not enough sleep

Can't remember the last time I slept this bad. I woke up every hour the whole night. And when I got a text from my cousin around 8 am I gave up on sleep and got up and made some coffee.

Kalle came over yesterday to help me dye my hair so now it's black again. And he brought cookies! That was the best thing haha. Lilith loves cookies!

Today it's the usual. Clean, do laundry, read. I haven't read much this last few days. Could be because I'm always on the phone with my cousin. We talk 6-8 hours everyday. Yes, that is possible. And always the same thing, the same jokes and so on. And even tho we have heard it a 1000 times we still laugh. Yeah, we suck haha. But we do have fun together.

Time for breakfast


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...