Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I need more hours (and loose some weight)

Lilith woke up before the alarm. I can't remember when that happened last time. Had a weird dream that woke me up and I felt alert so up I went to put on some coffee.

Today is a day where I should need a few extra hours before the munchkins get home from school. I need to go on my powerwalk, the grocery store, laundry and watch the latest episodes of The Originals and PLL. And Maja comes home around 1:30 pm. 

My powerwalk only takes about an hour. I thought of skipping it, but decided not to. I have gained weight during christmas. Not much, just enough to make me feel bad about it. So I think I'll start a good audio book and get going right after the munchkins leave for school.

My usual round (in swedish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...