Sunday, January 18, 2015

I made it through the first day!

I'm alive! I didn't think I would make it through yesterday. But I'm still cigarette free! I still haven't quit, just taking a break. Right now a break until I have finished my coffee. It's easier to take a minute at a time than a whole day.

But it was close yesterday. I had one on my lips, but threw it away insted. It was just because I was out my marsipan. Kalle was an angel and came by with marsipan I could eat insted of smoke.  I'm going to get fat from all of this!


I need to get to the grocery store today, have to get something for dinner. I asked the munchkins but they just wanted pizza and kebab. I will have a look among my recipes and see what I can find. I need to buy more marsipan as well!


Later Kalle is coming over to put up new curtain rails in the living room. I have a really long one, about 4 meters so it's almost impossible to change curtains. So we are gonna put up two short ones insted. Or we aren't, Kalle are haha. And that's something I just don't do. 

Not todays dinner

3 comments:

  1. Svar: Kul att du ville vara med i veckans blogg! En vinnare är nu publicerad så gå in och kolla om de blev du och passa på att anmäla dig till nästa veckas omgång för att få en ny chans:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend has recently stopped smoking, and he is exactly the same. I have never smoked but I imagine I'd be hitting the marzipan hard myself! 😁

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, It's going the right way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...