Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Little meddlesome kids

Oh God how tired I was when the alarm sounded. I didn't wanna get up, insted I curled up against J for a few minutes. But that didn't make it any easier to get out of bed, I just wanted to stay there and cuddle for the rest of the morning. But with two munchkins at home I just have to forget that. Time to get up and start the coffee.

When there is no more coffee and I'm finished with the blog it's time for a hot shower, I'm so cold when I'm tired. This day will require a lot of make up, I can guarantee that. Lucky for me that I now have two mascaras, the one that went missing magicaly showed up again last night. Yesterday is also the day the munchkins came home from their dad. But both are saying they didn't take it so there is not much I can do. I can't punish both for what one of them did.

After my shower I need to go down town to drop of some papers so I can get my money and I need to refill my bus pass as well. I'm thinking of having lunch but I'm not sure about it. I will be there a bit to early for lunch I think, and it's so boring to eat alone.

I spent some time yesterday e-mailing back and forth with another company for a collaboration that went well. It's so much fun when things like that works out. But the first company that was so quick to reply and so positive for a collaboration haven't answered my last mail. I hope they will soon because I think it's the most fun of the collaborations I have had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...