Monday, March 14, 2016

Don't wake the lion

Yesteryday was such a good day. I haven't seen a basketball game in a while and what a difference it is now. Good passses, good game and protect the ball under the hoop and a really good defence game. Maja, who has always been good at defence was now even better. You can tell that they got a new coach that takes the whole thing serious. They won both of their games and it was well-earned.

When we got home it was time to start dinner and J went home to get some keys and other stuff and then he came back. When the munchkins went to bed we spent the night in bed watching a few tv shows. Sons of Anarchy and Grimm that we started watching a little while back. Good shows that I can recommend.

Monday today and that means the breakfast group. I remembered that they have changed the day! I still don't like that it's on mondays insted of tuesdays. But this week it's a good thing since I have an important meeting tomorrow and whould have missed the breakfast group. 

It's only me and Leo awake. Both Maja and J starts later today and are still sleeping. But out of habit I knocked on Majas door to see if she was up. But a little demon shouted that she didn't have to get up at 7 am and I backed out of the room.

I'm so tired so I think I will curl up on the couch this afternoon when I'm finished with everything. I can't wait. But first I need to finish the breakfast group where I will drink so much coffee, home and think of something to eat and then go grocery shopping, and then do some stuff around the home. 

Yesterday I finally moved some e-books to my phone so now I'm reading again. I like weird tv shows like Teen Mom so right now I'm reading Maci Bookouts biography. Then I moved some vampire books as well. You can never have to many of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...