Monday, February 22, 2016

Only a few things left

The bath tub and the washing machine is in place. Now the handyman just needs to plug it in and then I can use it. But I still need to go to the laundry room today. I have no sheets left and need them for the kids beds later today. They are coming home after a weekend with their dad.

Besides that it will be a slow day. I need to do some grocery shopping and do the dishes. I got new silverware this saturday so I need to wash them. Yes, I am one of those that washes everything new I get for the kitchen, you never know how many hands that have been there.

I think I will spend a good amount of time on the couch with my feet up as well. But days like that kan be nice, or so they say. I become bored and try to think of little projects to do. I guess I can fix things in the bathroom and unpack everything there and fix the new littler box for tomorrow. If everything is ok then the cats are coming home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...