Monday, August 10, 2015

A little break

Oups, I took a little break over the weekend because J has been here pretty much the whole time but a few hours in the middle of the day.

On saturday we went to celebrate my mom who is having her birthday today. Happy birthday mom! It's always nice to go out on the country where she lives. And I got to see Maja who spent the weekend there. Rasmus was there too, so great to see him.

Today J are coming over. It will be the fourth day in a row that he is here. He is coming around 8 pm tonight. It's the first time that he comes over while the kids are still up. But he gets along with them just fine. Especially with Leo.

But before that I have some stuff I need to get done. Like having a shower and go to the store. And come up with something for dinner. The never ending story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...