Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Getting worried

Nope, no letter and Lilith is worried. Haven't heard from him in 7 weeks now and that's not how it usually is. So now it's a long wait until next monday. Don't think I will get a letter then.

I have the breakfast group today. I'm gonna walk there, it takes about 40 minutes. So when I'm done here I'm off. I have already showered and put on make up so I'm ready to go. The only thing left is to think of something for dinner so I know what I need to buy.

This afternoon I will try to get the kids to play some board games. Unless they wanna go outside and play, the weather is great. I didn't clean the balcony yesterday, I was to busy cleaning the toilet after Leo being sick. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...