Monday, March 16, 2015

Getting ready for spring

The kids school are closed today so I slept in a bit. Until 10 am. Nice.

Monday today and I wonder if I'm getting a letter from Dan. Haven't gotten one in 7 weeks now so I'm starting to worrie a bit about him. It's not like him. So we'll see today. I'm not getting my hopes up. I will just be disapointed.

What else? Cleaning and laundry as usual. I'm gonna scrub the toilet today after Leo being sick. Yesterday I cleaned the bathroom. That's how fun my life are at the moment.

Need to go to the store as well. We are having swedish waffles for dinner so I have to buy more jam. We are almost out of it. But it will be nice to go out in this nice weather. I'm thinking of cleaning the balcony and get it ready for spring.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilith. Hope Leo is getting better. Getting ready for spring? Awesome. Always good to hear from you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...