Friday, February 6, 2015

I'll miss you

So I woke up at 5 am today and couldn't go back to sleep. At 6 am my alarm went off so I got up and made some strong coffee. I'm gonna need it today. Fell a sleep late because I talked to a friend so I'm a lot of hours behind on my sleep.

Friday today and Leo is going to his dad for the weekend and is coming home on monday. I'm gonna miss him so much it hurts. But Maja is still home with me.

So It's the usual friday plans. Put on some clean sheets, powerwalk, shower, cleaning and laundry. Always. When Maja gets home from school we are gonna go grocery shopping for the weekend. That means that Lilith have to come up with stuff to eat for the whole weekend. Bleh. Have I mentioned how much I hate everything that has to do with food and dinner?

I think we are gonna end the day watching a movie together. I just need to find something to stream that is fitting for a 10 year old and for her mom to enjoy as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...