Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy girl!

I love to start the new day with having a message on my phone when I wake up. It makes me happy and the day gets better.

I have no idea what to do today.  Some laundry (have to) and some cleaning. And talk to my cousin, of course.

We had a great day yesterday. I took care of my cousins youngest while she got a haircut. Then we did some shopping and ended the day with  lunch together.

Talked to I yesterday, as usual. And he is coming next week!! We haven't decided what day, depends on his work. Lilith is a happy girl! So we hope he is coming in the beginning of the week. I can't wait!

Thursday and mob wives! Can't wait. But haven't found the last episode. Hopefully sometime during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...