Saturday, February 21, 2015

A great weekend

The movie yesterday was great! But it was kind of long, over 2 hours. But it was mostly like the book and we like that. We had pizza before the movie and I mailed a letter to my friend on the way. I texted me while I was there so I missed talking to him and say good night, that sucks.

When I got home Mob Wives had finally been posted online so I could watch it. I love that show. It was worth waiting for.

Today me and my little brother are going out partying. I love him so, so much. We have a bond I don't have with anybody else and he always makes me laugh a lot. Like a lot, a lot. He makes me laugh until my stomach hurts and I can't take any more. And then he'll make me laugh a bit more. I don't know if Kalle is coming to. We'll see. I'm just glad I get to spend some time with my little brother. That don't happen as much as I want to.

But we aren't meeting up until late, 9 pm. Yes, that's late when you have kids haha. So before that I'm gonna shower and watch yesterdays episode of The Vampire Diaries. Since it's just me home I don't have anything I need to do but the usual cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...