Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The cure for a sore throat

Maja was kind enough to get me sick so I don't feel to great. The throat is the worst. But I wont let that, or all the ice stop me from getting out on my powerwalk for 5 km. Concidering the ice I wont go that fast. But it was heavy getting up this morning. Got up just in time for breakfast and both Maja and Leo was sleeping.

Maja got a little more energy yesterday so one more day at home and then she will be ready for school. The question is if she is ready for practice tomorrow. It depends on how she is feeling today. 

When my powerwalk is over it's time for a trip to the grocery store, we need something for dinner today. I'm thinking about hamburgers, my energy is all gone so burgers are great. I need to figure something out for tomorrow as well so I don't have to go to the store then too. I think I'll buy a Ben & Jerry as well, it's good for a sore throat.

Later today will be verry chill. I thought I would find the time to watch the latest episode of PLL that aired last night. I have to do it before the kids comes home because then I won't be able to watch in piece and quiet. With just Maja home it's like being alone so then I can climb in to bed and watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...