Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Just another tuesday

Of course I had trouble sleeping last night, why whouldn't I? Good thing I seeing my doctor next week. So I snoozed a bit this morning.

Breakfast group today and I thought of cancelling at first. But I still have to go downtown so I might as well go. After the breakfast group I'm meeting up with my niece. She had some playboy stuff for me. A belt and some necklaces and other stuff.

Then back home and plan dinner, I won't have time to do it before I leave in about an hour. Then to the grocery store and back home. I will be home right before Leo. I hope I will be. Otherwise I'm picking him up on my way to the store.

Still have no idea how to spend the afternoon. Yesterday we played board games until it was time for Maja to leave for basketball. Maybe we'll play Yatzy today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...