Thursday, April 21, 2016

Soo tired

Today it was really hard getting up, it took 45 minutes. It was so much more nice to stay in bed with J so I rather did that. But eventually it was time to get up.

Today it's the usual here at home. First my internship, and I would rather be in bed even though I like it there. Then the bus to the internship, get something for dinner and then home and take care of things. If I'm lucky I will have time to curl up on the couch, I'm guessing I will be really tired this afternoon. But I only have myself to blame when we went to bed kind of late.

At first we watched two episodes of Sons of Anarchy, then we talked for a long time and then it was late. So when we went to bed it was after midnight and then the alarm sounded at 6:30 am. No, then you are tired. I can't wait for tonight when it's time to get in to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...