Saturday, April 16, 2016

It's finally up!

Oh God how nice it was to get a good, long sleep. J woke me up and we cuddled for a while. Then I managed to get back to sleep when he went in the shower and woke up again when he was done.

Yesterday I got everything done after my internship plus I had time to change the sheets so I didn't have to do that when I got home. Lucky for me I did because the nails took 2½ hours to et done. But they turned out great so it was worth it. I'm gonna keep using that design for a while. But I got so tired sitting there getting spoiled.

When I got home I waitied for Linda to get ready and then we started to switch blogs. It took a bit longer than I expected because first I had to call Binero to remove so the adress didn't point to blogger where the old blog is, then I had to call them again to start up everything. Then the page wouldn't load so I had to call them again and they told me that it could take up to three hours. Wheee! It didn't take that long, but long enough. Then I could finally start. Get the design up and running, fix all the plugins and all that behind the scene stuff that people can't see but makes it easier for me. All and all it took about an hour. I'm not all done, among other things the pages is gonna get ready for phones because most of my readers reads from their phone and now it looks bad when you do. 

Besides that I don't have much to do today. I'm gonna do laundry, the sheets I changed yesterday and the carpet for the bathroom. It attracts all the fuzz so you have to wash it all the time. J just left but will come back later. Then we will cuddle in bed with our tv shows. Until then I will find something to do but I don't think I will change from my pyjamas today. Maybe to put on my sweatpants and Js hoodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...