Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A regular wednesday

Yeeees, finally we have both the cats home! It has been so empty without them for five weeks, the only good thing about it was not having to change the litter box. Kalle helped me to get the heavy mirror where it should be and to plug in the washer so now I can finally do laundry here. I'm gonna do that after I have been to the grocery store.

Besides the store and laundry I think I will take out the vacuum cleaner, it feels like it's much needed. I feel like I always have to do that no matter how much I do it. It's non stop work with kids. Extra much when they are on a break from school.

As soon as J are finished in the shower it's my turn to get ready and then I need to think of something to eat and then go to the grocery store. For lunch we are having salad. I have craved it for a week so yesterday I decided that we are having that for lunch today. Maja will get Swedish hash because she doesn't like salad.

The finished bathroom

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello and thank you for commenting on my blog. Good to know you have finished doing up your bathroom. Hope you have a good rest of the day.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...