Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cuddles

What a great night I had last night. Lots of cuddles, just like it should be. And it's so nice to not have to go to bed alone. And after watching Halloween 8 it was just what I needed; someone to go to bed with. Few people scare me as much as Michael Myers does.

When we woke up this morning we stayed in bed for a while and cuddled, he is so hug friendly and Lilith loves that. When we got up the kids were watching tv. J stayed for a while and waited for the rain to pass before he left. 

Today is going to be such a boring day for me. Cleaning and laundry, mostly laundry. I have two loads of laundry I have to take care of and then I have to get to the store to get dinner. I have promised the kids home made hamburgers. And I have to pay the bills. Bleh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...