Friday, May 29, 2015

Given up

I'm so tired today so I stayed in bed until 7.45 am. And I usually get up at 6.30 am.

Today I'm meeting up with my case worker at 10 am to talk about my internship. What places she can call and so on. After that I will have to find something to do until 12.30 pm when the tattoo place opens. I'm gonna go and see how much my next tattoo will cost, and maybe book an appointment. As usual it will be something that has to do with music. Something from the song Given Up by Linkin Park.

Then it's home to do some cleaning as usual. And wait for Maja to come home from school so we can go to the store and do some grocery shopping for the weekend. I have no idea what to eat. I hope she does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...