Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fuck fuckety fuck

I am so disappointed. I was gonna come today but he is sick. So no I for me.

I got another letter yesterday. This one is a bit better and he is feeling a lot better now. I was so happy! He was so sweet in this letter. I was so happy to get another letter so soon.

Yesterday was great. We went down town to meet up with my aunt so the kids could pick out a birthday present. Maja of course picked out a book, and Leo picked out a My Little Pony. Two happy kids. Then we had coffee and the kids had ice cream.

Today I'm getting my windows cleaned. I got it as a birthday present from my aunt. I don't do windows. They look worse when I'm done with them than they did before I started. But first of all I'm going on a power walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...