Friday, March 27, 2015

When I get a txt

When the alarm went off I didn't feel like getting up so I went back to sleep until 7.30 am. It feelt good.

Friday today and I have to come up with food for the whole weekend. Good luck to me! Like that is gonna happen.

Later today Kalle is coming over with new light to my bathroom. Mine broke yesterday so now I have no light so I can shower. I guess I have to do that tonight.

I had a message from I when I woke up and that makes me happy. I almost always have. A great way to start the day. But we are just hanging with each other when we can. Or when he can. He's so busy with work and everything else that we don't see each other as much as I want to. But he was gonna try to come here next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...