Sunday, March 1, 2015

What a great day

What a great day we had yesterday. First Kalle picked up the kids and went to a movie, their first. It was two very happy kids that came home a few hours later. While they were away I had a shower, got dressed and put on some make up.

But it didn't stop with the movie for the kids, oh no. Kalle took them out to dinner too, chinese food. Lucky them. I had left overs haha.

Then it was time to go down town to meet up with Denise and get to Sara. And we had a great time there. A lot of laughter, and some drinking haha. I stayed for two hours before it was time to get home. I wished I could have stayed longer.

When I got home it was time to put the kids to bed. Two happy and tired kids. And a happy and tired mom. So after the kids went to bed I watched some tv and then went to bed myself. Right when I was about to fall asleep I called. We had been texting all night and he wanted to talk before they went on stage. Nice. But it was a quick call and then he had to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...