Friday, March 6, 2015

Not a fun friday

On my way to the pharmacy yesterday I talked to my friend Sara on the phone and just like that I was on my way home to her for a coffee after I picked up my meds. We don't see each other that much so it was nice and we had a great time.

On the bus on my way to the store after my little brother called and asked if I wanted to have a coffee, he was outside my house. I told him to meet me at the store. Did some shopping for dinner and then we went home to me, had some coffee and a few laughs.

Today won't be as fun. I'm gonna clean the kids rooms. I haven't been able to to that for a while since it has been toys, stuff and clothes all over the floors. But I started the day great with a message from I when I woke up then we texted until he started work.

When Maja comes home from school we are gonna go grocery shopping for the weekend. She wanted tacos for dinner so I guess that's what we are having. And maybe a Ben & Jerry for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...