Saturday, March 14, 2015

He's sick again

Leo woke me up at 7 am, he threw up. Again. Wastn't long ago he was sick. So now I'm gonna miss Majas basketball tomorrow. Damn!

Then when I was right about to fall asleep again I woke me up, right before 8. Texted him back and then went back to sleep to 10 am. That felt good.

I don't need to go grocery shopping today woho. Got all I needed for the weekend yesterday, food for the whole weekend. Wasn't easy coming up with dinner for three days but I did it. This blog has turned out to be all about food and dinner.

I'm gonna take it easy today. Put on swet pants and a big hoodie and lay on the couch reading a book. Don't have much cleaning to do so it will go fast. But thinking of cleaning the bathroom. Or play some board games. We'll see. I'm gonna finish my coffee first.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...