Sunday, March 22, 2015

A good saturday

Yesterday my dad came over for a visit after getting home from Cuba. And a short time after that Kalle came over too. We had coffee and talked, it was a nice time.

When my dad left Kalle stayed. Later on him and Maja left for a few hours. I'm not sure what they did besides go window shopping. I stayed at home and played WoW. When they got back we had a late dinner, pizza. When Maja went to bed Kalle left and I continued playing with my brother.

Today will be a slow day. I have som laundry to do until tomorrow when Leo comes home. That's about it. Maja is sitting with her tablet, as usual. I'm guessing she will be playing for a while. Maybe I'll do the same.

I miss my little man


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...