Friday, March 20, 2015

Without you

So, yesterday I was talking to my little brother, as I do a lot. And we came to talk about World of Warcraft, again. And it ended up with me starting to play, again. I used to play a lot a few years ago but then I quited. Don't know why.

Friday today and my little man is going to his dad for the weekend. How I will miss him. He's coming home on monday again. It will be a long weekend without him.

Maja is going to a party at her school tonight, between 7.30 pm and 9 pm. What will I do while she is away? Probably play a bit of WoW I guess. While I wait for her to get home.

But before all of that I have stuff to do. I need a shower, clean a bit, do some laundry. When Maja gets home we are going shopping for the weekend so I need to think of something to eat too. For the whole weekend haha. Good luck Lilith!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...