Monday, March 23, 2015

Maybe today

It was hard getting up this morning, I went to bed late. But I got up at 7 am as I should.

Today Leo is coming home! How I have missed him. I need to put on clean bed sheets on his bed and do laundry and wash all of his pants. And then I'm ready for him to come home.

Besides that there isn't much to do at home. I need to think of something to eat. I'm thinking pasta. Or chicken. I hate this. Why can't they just invent a pill you take insted of food? That would be great.

Monday today and I could get a letter from Dan. I hope so. It has been 8 weeks and I'm worried about him. But I don't wanna get my hopes up. But I can't help myself, of course I'm hopping that I will get a letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...