Wednesday, April 6, 2016

When dealing with an idiot

God, this morning it was hard to get out of bed. I stayed there for 15 minutes before I got up. The nicest 15 minutes in a long time.

I went through the curtains yesterday, finally. It went fast. I kept two pairs and the other ones went back in the garbage disposal bags. Mom  wanted back the ones I didn't want so they went down in the basement until she can get them. I also cleared out the box with the shelf for the bathroom and some other stuff and threw out what I didn't wanna keep. So now the living room is cleared.

Today I will get to work on the kitchen. The tiles over the stove needs a good scrubbing, it looks terrible. Then most of the stuff is done here. If I'm lucky I will have time to curl up on the couch for a while. I didn't do that yesterday because I got stuck with my nose in a book. That was nice, and a long, long time since I last did it. There I stayed until it was time to make dinner.

I got a text from the munchkins dad last night. Now he has booked their summer vacation but ouuuups it was my weekend so can he take them? Don't you check those things before you book it? That would be the normal thing to do, but he doesn't. It was that whole communication thing. Of course I will let the munchkins go, that's not it. It's just so disrespectful to just book everything before he talked to me to see if it's ok that he takes them. He doesn't know what I have planned for the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...