Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday feeling

I was so tired today as well when the alarm started to sound. So when that happend I stayed in bed for a while. To be in bed next to J is the best that is. Nothing is better than that.

Yesterday I cleaned the bathroom so now there isn't much that needs to be done here. I'm gonna vaccum and scrub the floors. That's it. Then we are ready for saturday and Majas birthdayparty.

But before I can do all of that I have a day at my internship that I need to do. I like it so much there and it feels like I'm in the right place. Sure, not everything is super fun, but when is it ever? But if you look at the big picture it's fun and that is what makes it worth it to get up early every morning.

Morning coffee at the internship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...