Monday, March 7, 2016

Just another manic monday

Did I clean the bathroom yesteryday? Of course not. I ended up in front of the tv in my sweatpants and watched some bad soap operas until J and we curled up under the blanket in bed and watched a movie. 

Today it was a breakfast group, they have changed it to mondays, but I didn't go. I'll go next week insted. I was woken up by my case worker calling telling me that the place that is looking for an intern was positive so he just wanted to check with me if he could book a meeting and I was of course positive to that. 

Today the munchkins are finally coming home! How I have missed them! I didn't throw on the sheets on their beds so I have to do that today insted. I also need a shower and think of what we are gonna eat and then go to the grocery store. But I think I'll do that when they have came home, or there is a risk that I'm at the store when they are coming home and then they have to wait outside.

Me and J lied in bed and talked about some serious stuff and life in general, it's so nice that he actually listens to what I'm saying. Lilith is not used to that. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend, I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. I'm telling him that as much as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...