Monday, March 7, 2016

In my mailbox

I haven't been reading a lot so I haven't ordered any books lately. But now I miss curling up on the couch with a book while I wait for it to be time to start dinner. The problem is that I only have bits of book series and I refuse to start reading before I have all of the books because I don't wanna wait for any books when I wanna read them, I want them all.

So last week I placed two orders, one with play.com and one with Bokus for both me and the kids. I prefer to read in english and even with the shipping from England it's still cheaper to order them second hand at play.com so I strongly recommend play.com if you read in english. For the kids, and books that doesn't print in english, I order from Bokus.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...