Saturday, August 1, 2015

A wonderful saturday

Oh, I was so tired yesterday. I always am when J has been here. We fell a sleep after 4 am and woke  up again around 10 am. Well, I woke up and then woke him up for some morning cuddles. We got out of bed around 12.30 pm. 

Then Kalle came and got the kids while J and I cuddled up on the couch and watched 2 ½ men while it was raining outside. When the rain stopped he went home and I got ready. The rest of the day I just chilled. 

Today J is coming over again. We are gonna watch a horror movie and cuddle. He's spending the night as always. It's so nice not to sleep alone. 

But before he's coming over I got some stuff to do. I have to do laundry, get some shopping done and take a shower. In that order.

Can you have ice cream for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...