Thursday, July 30, 2015

A tired day and cuddle to a movie

Yesterday was a really tired day. Only got one load of laundry done because I fell a sleep on the couch and woke up just in time to make dinner. Shit happens.

Today J is coming over. We are watching a horror movie and cuddle. Don't know yet if he will spend the night but I think that he will. I hope so.

But before that I have some stuff to do. I need to vacuum, I need to go to the store and then I have to take a shower. And pay the bills. I forgot that yesterday. Good Lilith.


2 comments:

  1. Hehe. In other words, nothing much happened. We have to be kind to ourselves every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you need to have one of those days when you don't do anything.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...