Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So disapointed

Yesterday me and my cousin went and got our nails done, and we are both so disapointed. I guess that you get what you are paying for. Next time we are going to Millis. She is a bit more expensive, but much, much better. When we were done we went and had coffee. It was so nice that we decided to try and do it once a week. Having coffee that is, not getting our nails done.

Today I'm going on a powerwalk. I hate it but it has to be done. I have 2 kg left to my goal weight. So powerwalks it is. But when I go grocery shopping I just know I'm gonna buy candy. It's just one of those days. So candy it is!

Then it's the usual. Cleaning, cooking and laundry. It's the same day over and over again. And I haven't heard anything about my internship yet. It has been 3 months now and nothing has happend yet. I get so sick of it, the waiting.

5 kg ago


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...