Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's finally time!

I had so much trouble sleeping last night. Couldn't fall a sleep and when I did I had weird dreams and then woke up. I think I woke up 5 times during the night. So I'm nog a happy girl today.

Me and my cousin are going to get our nails done today. Yey! Mine look like crap now so it was about time. That's the only girlie girl thing I do, my nails. While she gets hers done I'm gonna look after her youngest, she is such a little prinsess.

After that I have a home that want's my attention, as usual. Cleaning when you have kids and cats is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing. Need to think of something to eat, as usual. And I need to do laundry, as usual.

I didn't get a letter yesterday, I always gets them on mondays for some reason. It have has to do with sorting of air mail. It has been 5 weeks now since his last letter and I'm starting to worry. Maybe his trial didn't go well and he feels to depressed to put pen to papper. I'm gonna mail him a letter today or tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...