Thursday, February 19, 2015

So awesome!

I forgot all about writing yesterday haha. Had my morning coffee and then went right to the store haha.

It will be a trip to the store today too. I'm having so much truble thinking of dinner that I get it one day at a time. So I'm going grocery shopping every day.

This weekend that are coming will be awesome! On friday me and Kalle are going to the movies and on saturday me and my little brother is going out partying. I haven't done that in a long while. And it's never a good idea to put him and me in the same room, alcohol or not. But we have so much fun together so I'm happy that we get to do this just him and me. Leo will be with his dad and Maja is going to be with my mother for the weekend.

I will miss you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...