Friday, February 20, 2015

A great friday!

Had to get up early because of Leo. He is going to the community youth center before going to his dad and needs to be there at 8.30 am. So had to get up at 7 am. Not that fun on a school break.

After he have left it's just me and Maja until my mom comes and gets her after work. Then it will be just me! Can't even remember what that's like. I'm gonna start my weekend without kids with having a long shower.

Later I'm meeting Kalle for hamburgers and then a movie. It's the swedish movie The Circle. Haven't been to a movie since 2009. It's gonna be great.

Hopefully I can watch Mob Wives when I get home. Haven't been able to find the last episode yet. None of my usual places has it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...