Wednesday, February 4, 2015

No internship

So my case worker texted me yesterday that my internship won't happen. I went for a visit at the place in december and it went great, we talked about what hours I would work and so on. And in the last minute they change their mind, without telling why. So now my case worker have to start all over again to find a new place. Fuck!

So I guess I will be home for a while. Doing what I always do. Powerwalking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping. And that is what I'm gonna do today. Starting with coming up with something to eat. Maybe danish pancakes. My life is like the movie groundhog day at the moment.

Breakfast this morning


2 comments:

  1. [ Whispers ] I am sorry that you did not get the internship. It is not the end of the world, so do not feel badly about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...