Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Give me something to do

No matter how much, or how little, I sleep I'm always tired. Always. It's annoying. So today I'm tired as usual.

I have the breakfast group today. In 1½ hour and I'm still in my pyjamas with my coffee. I might have to take the bus for once. I usually walk but don't know if I will have the time to do that. With all that snow it will take about 40 minutes.

When I'm done with the breakfast group I will have time for some grocery shopping before I have a meating with Majas teacher. Nothing big, just a check up about what we think and feel about school. Next week it's Leos turn.

My case worker responded to my text yesterday. She will have some news for me this week, and after that we'll see what happens. I just want something to do and not just stay home. My kids are to big for that, they don't need me home all day. So I hope I get something to do soon before I go crazy.



1 comment:

  1. [ Smiles ] Maybe, you need to purchase a multivitamin and a mineral supplement; if you are sleeping and waking up tired all of the time, it might have something to do with your diet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...