Tuesday, April 12, 2016

To start a phone

We went to bed at a reasonable time last night and yet I'm still tired. But at least I'm not seeing double like yesterday when I got up. I guess that's good.

Yesterday I was busy when I got home after the internship. I did two loads of laundry, cleaned, did the dishes and went to the grocery store. But I did get to sleep on the couch, I needed it. I woke up when J sat down beside me. At first I thought I was dreaming but it was him. I wondered why he hadn't called on the door phone but it was open so he had gotten in anyway. 

I'm gonna try to find time to sleep on the couch today as well, I still have laudry to take care of. I was supposed to do four loads yesterday but only did two since I fell a sleep, so the other two are left for today.

But first I need to go down town to drop of some papers. The bus are going straight down there and it takes only a minute to go from the bus to the office. I would like to get my money, I have about 1000 SEK I'm getting back for the buss and medicine. I'm gonna need those money for May when there are lots of birthdays, three if I'm counted right.

Today Kalle will go with Leo to Tuna Park. It keeps popping up on Leos phone that he has to put in his puk-code and that paper he has lost, of course. So Kalle will go with him to the Telenor store and we'll see if they can fix it, they are good at that store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...