Sunday, April 17, 2016

An easy sunday

Yesterday I got a terrible headache that just wouldn't go away. It went all the way from the forehead back to the neck. It just got worse and worse so I gave up and we went to bed. At 11 pm on a saturday, with no kids at home. I went to sleep with Js arm around me, the best way to go to sleep. But it took some time with that headache. But eventually I could go to sleep.

The good thing with going to bed that early is that you wake up early the next morning, around 10 am today. Then we stayed in bed and cuddled for a while before we got up and I made coffee.

Everything with the Swedish blog isn't done I discovered. Even though I have the same adress the new posts won't show up on Bloglvin so I have e-mailed their support. After a lot of work I at least got the new posts to show on the blogs fb page so one more thing to check of the list.

Today will be an easy day, I don't have to much to do. The every day stuff like do the dishes and stuff like that. The laundry isn't dry yet so I can't deal with that until tomorrow. I could vaccum but I feel like rather curl up on the couch with a book. Which I plan to do every day but never do. I can hear the books calling me from the bookshelfs but can't find the peace to just sit down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...