Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Shit!

Well, this day didn't start good. I overslept and woke up at 7 am insted of 6.30 am. I don't know why the alarm didn't work. But I'm feeling a bit stressed right now. I'm leaving at 8.30 and have stuff to do. I don't think I will have time to clean before I go so I will just get ready and put on my make up.

Today my case worker are coming to visit to see how it's going. He will come once a week the first few weeks. I think that it's a bit to much but that is what the boss wanted so that's how it will be.

After my internship I'll take the bus to the store and get some dinner. I'm so in the mood for some chocolate so it's posible that some will come home with me. I still don't know what we are having but I have to think of something fast.

Even though I did laundry yesterday all the baskets are full so I will deal with that when I get home. It feels like I don't do anything else. How can there be so much laundry when I do it every day? I still haven't heard anything about a new machine. It was a few weeks since I called about it so you think that they will call me back soon.

Since I overslept there isn't any time for coffee now so that will have to wait until I get to my internship. Which means that I will get there with a headache. Lucky for me the coffee is the first thing that gets done when I get there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...