Friday, March 18, 2016

It can only get better

Fuck what a crappy day I had yesterday.

It started with the hanger in the hallway falling down. I think we had to much on it. So remove all the winter clothes and then put it back up again.

Down town after the internship to drop of some papper. I was gonna buy a huuuuge coffee mug to have at my internship, they only have small ones. Did I find a big one? Of course not. They always have it at In&Finn but not this time. I finally find a half big, pink mug that I buy. I was also gonna bye socks for Leo only to discover that I left my Mastercard at home in the other jacket.

I get home and is gonna go get the box for the winter clothes from the basement. I always put it so it's easy to get since I take it up twice a year but not we had a moving company first empty the storage and then put everything back. So the box has of course ended up way back against the wall, under a lot of other boxes. It takes me 15 minutes just to get to it.

When I finally get back up to the apartment what do I see? A big coffee mug of course, I already had one and didn't have to buy one. There and then I gave up and curled up on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.

Today will hopefully get better. After my internship I'm taking the bus to the store to buy me a salad. I have been in the mood for a chicken salad so I will have that today. Then home to change the sheets on the bed, it is friday.

Later we are going to a movie. We are gonna see Triple 9 with Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead. It will be nice to get out of the house for a while. The munchkins are going to their dad for the wekend and comes home on monday so we have plenty of time to do stuff.

Now it's time to get ready for the internship. Oh, how I can't wait until I get to sleep in.


1 comment:

  1. nice post :)
    following each other via gfc, g+ and Instagram?
    have a nice evening :-)
    xoxo

    http://freaky-like-gnui.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...