Saturday, February 13, 2016

Tightly in the shower

There was a change of plans yesterday with dinner. Poor Lilith had to order pizza for the family haha. I have been wanting a pizza for ever so no one was happier than me.

Today I think we will just do nothing. I need to take a shower, book the laudry room and hoping there is tome on monday. Then the everyday stuff like doing the dishes and making the beds. To stand in that little shower is no fun at all, you almost have to be an acrobat to fit in there. But lucky for me it's only a week left, if they are on time.

Tonight it will be only me, J is home watching the Swedish song contest. Sooo boring. But he will come here after that. So then there will be cuddling. So nice.

Not so much space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...