Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I think we can consider it done

Oh God I'm so glad I don't have to use the laundry room anymore, it didn't go as planed yesterday. The last load of laundry was gonna take 49 minutes but took 1½ hour so I didn't have time to put it in the dryer. Insted I had to unpack the new rack to hang the clothes on and put it in the middle of the living room. How nice that in the future I can use my own washing machine. It's not plugged in yet but I'm thinking of doing it myself, it can't be that hard.

Now they have inspected everything, but I don't now how it went, he mostly walked around muttering to himself. I showed him where they broke the mirror when they put in the bath tub so I guess they'll have to change that. Not my problem.

Today me and J are gonna put everything back in the hallway, take everything out that's in the living room but are suposed to be in the hallway. So nice to get my living room back and all the furniture out of there. Then I think the cats are coming home today, I think Kalle said something about it. I hope so. In that case I have to fix the new litter box as well so it's ready for them to get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...