Thursday, February 25, 2016

Finally Thursday

Yesterday was an easy day. I went to the grocery store, vacuumed and did some laundry. As I will today. So nice to have my washing machine again, I think I have missed it more than having a toilet I think.

When I'm done blogging and J is finished in the shower I'm gonna get myself ready and go to the grocery store, as soon as I think of something to eat. The pantry is kind of empty so it's time to refil it with breakfast and stuff like that.

It's thursday, Mob Wives day. Kalle is coming over later to watch it with me, it´s our thing. I don't know if J will be here, he was gonna go to the movies with a friend so he'll be here later. He's coming when he's coming. Myself, I have been waiting the whole week for Mob Wives, as I always do. I think it's one of my favorite shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...