Saturday, February 6, 2016

A good night with some negative stuff

What a good night we had last night, me and J, even though everything wasn't great. Got some texts from Maja who didn't have a good time with her dad. It was chaos and disturbing noise, as always. She wanted to come home but was afraid to tell her dad. He wouldn't understand and would make her feel guilty if there is something wrong. So she decided to stay there. Kalle was on stand by if she needed to get picked up. 

We went to the movies last night and saw Daddy's home, a comedy. With one of my favorites; Mark Wahlberg. Oh my God, he looked great. We was in the little theatre and after this I won't go anywhere else. There were big, nice armchairs and lots of room for the legs. Not those little chairs where you can hardly fit and can't stretch out your legs.

When we got home we watched some tv shows and it was past 2 am when we finally went to bed. But what does that matter when the kids aren't home and we could sleep in? But I woke up at 8.45 am the first time but managed to get back to sleep. The next time I woke up when J opened the bedroom door so I guess the body was ready to wake up any time after that.

Today Kalle is coming over to switch to my old router. The new one won't work here and I'm connected to direct to my internet provider so the fact that my old router can't handle when everyone is connected and on our phones and comuters doesn't matter that much.

Besides that I will have a soft day, I'm gonna be in sweat pants all day. But I need to go to the store, I forgot to get daddys present yesterday. We are going there tomorrow to celebrate him, his birthday is on monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...